MPR* (Possible TLR2 for Computing)
Required from 1 September 2015, the governors wish to appoint a flexible and committed teacher, who is keen to work in our popular school.
We are looking for someone who:
* shares our vision and values
* has high expectations of all children
* has the ability to meet the duties outlined within the job description
* has a clear understanding of assessment, and the expectations of the KS2 curriculum
* is an outstanding, ambitious, creative and fully committed practitioner
* will provide an exciting stimulating and safe learning environment
* shows initiative, drive and enthusiasm
* will work well as part of a team.
* There is also the option of a TLR2 (£2,587) for Computing across the curriculum.
(This will be advertised internally once all teaching positions have been filled. It is not an essential requirement for this post.)
You are warmly invited to come and visit the school.
For further details and to arrange a visit please contact the Headteacher on (01502) 561234. Visit our website: www.woodsloke.suffolk.sch.uk or www.suffolkjobsdiorect.org to download the application pack. Alternatively, please send a SAE (75p) to the school, Butley Drive, Lowestoft NR32 3EB.
Closing date: 4pm, 18 May 2015.
Completed applications can be sent to the school office