Key Stage 1 or 2 Teacher
MPR / UPR + TLR2* (£4,225)
Temporary or permanent (for the right candidate)
* TLR2 opportunity to apply for a permanent KS1 Manager post (along with internal applicants).
Key Stage 2 Teacher
MPR / UPR
Fixed term for (initially) two terms, with the possibility of a future extension from
September 2016 pending a staffing review linked to school re-organisation.
The governors wish to appoint flexible and committed teachers from 1 January 2016.
We are looking for teachers who:
* share our visions and values
* have high expectations of all children
* are great classroom teachers with an up-to-date understanding of education
* have a clear understanding of assessment and expectations of KS1 or KS2 curriculum
* will provide an exciting, stimulating and safe learning environment
* show initiative, drive and enthusiasm
* will work well in a team
You are warmly invited to come and visit the school, Butley Drive, Oulton Broad, Lowestoft NR32 3EB. For further details, please contact the Headteacher, Mark Prentice, on (01502) 561234.
To download an application form and job description for the Key Stage 1 or 2 Teacher position, please visit: http://www.suffolkjobsdirect.org/teaching-primary-key-stage-1-or-2-teacher/37740.job
To download an application form and job description for the Key Stage 2 Teacher position, please visit: http://www.suffolkjobsdirect.org/teaching-primary-key-stage-2-teacher/37742.job
Closing date for both vacancies: Wednesday 14th October 2015 at 3pm
£7.06 per hour, term time only (Friday’s) 1.5 hrs per day
£7.06 per hour, term time only (Mon –Fri) 1.5 hrs per dayHours:
Additional Midday Supervisors are required to join our dedicated team. Experience of working in a school environment would be an advantage although not essential as training will be provided.
Please email: the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Wednesday 30th September.
The application form and job description can be downloaded from the links below: